Knowledge About Embossing
Here are some links to information about embossing on this website.
- Basics - What is embossing, how it's done, and why.
- Glossary - A dictionary of embossing terminology, especially as used in the paper industry.
- Adding Quality Through Finishing Processes - a paper by Carl Ingalls, presented at Tissue World Americas 2002 in Miami on 1 October 2002. Also see PowerPoint slideshow
- Using Laser Engraving in Tissue Embossing - a paper by Carl Ingalls and Ed Giesler, presented at CMM International 2003 Conference in Chicago on 15 April 2003. Also see PowerPoint slideshow
- Patents - List of embossing patents that include Carl Ingalls as Inventor.